Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 34041 Date Palm Dr Ste E, Cathedral City, CA 92234
Phone: (760) 202-3443
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBrunch, Lunch, Dessert
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Touristy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
This place is so awesome. We were hear during an earthquake and the employees didn't even bat an eye, just kept on serving and taking orders... seriously that's dedication. I love how friendly they are. Great service. They have regular stemware too.
We got a strawberry, banana, and nutella crepe and some other orders of ice cream (chocolate, mango, mint, strawberry). They were all delicious. Also ordered an iced coffee but you can totally skip this one- it wasn't that great.
Everything from shakes to waffles are exquisite! The Açaí bowl it's my favorite. My kids and husband love their mushroom/Swiss cheese crepes they have. Clean and relaxing ambiance. The service is also nice, sweet/polite girls helping you out.
This is a great little spot. I love the Crepes. This place is clean and the employees are great.
Came here today and ordered the build your own crepe and waffle. The ice cream was so fresh and so was the food. We also ordered the thai tea and strawberry horchata. It was a bit sweet but I was definitely not disappointed. Will be back!
Small but clean place. The crepes are a good size and will definitely satisfy your craving.